Document-Driven Business Process Applications in Banking
Document-Driven Business Process Applications
The eFLOW Banking Platform is an application and process-driven family of forms-based application and data capture solutions that empowers banks, its customers and business partners to collaborate successfully - anywhere, anytime. The eFLOW Banking Platform will enable banks to capture, verify and use critical content and data that is entering the enterprise in order to drive the business.
Information listed on structured forms and documents such as credit applications, new account forms, mortgage and loan applications and others can be captured faster and more accurately and delivered to the enterprise applications that provide customer service.
eFLOW easily handles common semi-structured documents, such as invoices, purchase orders, credit notes and others, that form part of the normal class of business transactions among trading partners.
From core document driven banking functions to straight through processing initiatives, eFLOW integrates paper, images and electronic data including web-based application into one enterprise platform solution.
Examples of applications:
- Front Office Relationship Manager
- Loan Origination
- Secure and Unsecure Lending
- Credit Card
- Student Loan
- Account Opening
- Current & Deposits
- Account Administration
- Monthly portfolio statements
- Automated teller machine statements
- Request for Wire Transfer
- Request for Letter of Credit
- Credit card vouchers
- New Customer Acquisition
- Mobile Banking
- Compliance & Risk Management
The Platform has the ability to build in compliance, such as KYC, WLC, SAM and Fraud Prevention into the banking process and business rules being deployed.
- Automated / manual verification with signature scoring
- Automatic detection and cropping of signature
- Manual cropping incase not detected automatically
- Verification of one or more signatures from same document
- Processing of multiple signatures in a single pass
- Graphical user interface
- Interface to backend systems
Check Truncation Services
- MICR reading
- Legal / Courtesy amount
- Account name vs account number
Invoice and Lockbox Processing
- Time to market new client invoices reduced
- Validation for multiple currencies
- Supports multiple image format and image processing feature
- Flexibility in handling m/c and exception handling workflow
- Multilingual support
- Data hand off to TP systems
We offer you a mailroom classification solution of all documents from any format and any source. It includes an Automated Response Management function whereby standard queries coming through on email receive an automatic, contextual response, meaning your staff can spend their time on more complex issues.
Our platform integrates with all ERP and financial systems, ensuring accurate data enters your systems without delay. From order to payment, processes are streamlined, and with manual data entry and error resolution tasks reduced, Accounts Payable and Purchasing teams can work more efficiently.